Uranimum Ore, One of the Hottest Amazon Products

So what are the folks on Amazon saying about this product?

Some are sadly a bit disappointed by their purchase. One customer had this to say:
"I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty."

And another who goes by the name, Kim gave this review.
"I wecently bought this item to destwoy the wite devil and our brothers from the south. My father died twying to harness the powar of my good fwend Uranium and it's twusted allies plutonium and the very special kwyptonite. We heard that Tony Stark and Cwarke Kent came to attack our gworious countwy, we sent wockets glorious weapons of mass destwuction, we attacked a man called Doctor Jones my son short wound was his twusted ally against our arch nemisis the Thuggee Cuwtist they twied to say that Kim Jong Il was nothing but a panda in a man suit who hated the sardines, we do not hate the sardines we love all fish tuna and the ferwocious tuna fish. I digress my wockets failed in my undegwound bunker and now communism shall fall tank you so so so much Mr. America we join South Kowea and become Kowea. we shall dance to that fat man until our ankles are sore. Goodbye my beauties Kim Jong-Un xxx"

One man, however, really felt the benefits of this product. What can you lose with such a great product, at a such a low price?

"I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.
Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.
The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker." 

Comments